Greetings! Here’s another MilitiaWatch monthly, this time covering April 2023. The update for March 2023 is available for your convenience here. This month, we cover several stories, including a BBQ standoff, more hijinx in Shasta County, and some more updates on the never-ending J6 trials.
MilitiaWatch took a break from weekly updates last week so this week’s update covers the last two-ish weeks. Here are some high-level highlights:
- “National Popcorn Day” Boogaloo planning unearthed for Inauguration
- First active-duty officer arrested in connection to J6
- Kenosha police release token trophies
- Polo-wearing AR-15 brandisher runs for office
- DHS establishes CP3
After a brief hiatus to celebrate the holidays away from keeping up with all of this so directly, the weekly update returns with some quick review of the past little bit of time.
Since around 20 December, a lot has happened:
- Updates on the Rittenhouse trial
- Charges against a former III% leader
- III% group indicates they potentially plan to storm capitol building
- CA police officer under scrutiny over right-wing bumper stickers