Another month, another MilitiaWatch Monthly. This time, we’re covering the broad strokes of March 2022. Read last month’s update here or January’s here. If you’d prefer to listen to an audio version of the information below, you may want to check out the MilitiaWatchMonthly podcast — an update covering February and March will be out soon. All MW updates (weeklies prior to 2022, monthlies from 2022 on) can be accessed via this link.
After a bit of a delay in publication, the MilitiaWatch monthly update for February 2022 is here below. An audio version is forthcoming, and this post will be updated to include it as soon as it’s posted. All MW updates (weeklies prior to 2022, monthlies from 2022 on) can be accessed via this link.
This week, more developments covered in the update, including:
- Updates on Capitol Police response to J6, regarding both preparation and individual response
- III% caught with pipe bombs, texting friend planning to use them against “Twitter or the democrats”
- Wolverine Watchmen member plans to cooperate with Feds
- Kansas III% members lose appeal in bomb plot
- GOP member links to militias continue to be unearthed
- DHS bulletin indicative of new trajectory?
This week, several key developments get covered in the weekly update:
- J6 conspiracy charges for Oath Keepers
- Boogaloo call-to-action sees low engagement
- An Inauguration marked by militia stand-down orders
- Further links between Michigan militia and local GOP emerge
The last week has been a big one, to say the least! Here’s a weekly update covering some of the following, in very broad strokes:
- The storming of the US Capitol Building
- Militias and other militant far-right groups show at multiple state capitol buildings
- Social media platform revolt
You’ve likely already read a lot of this, given how high up in the news it’s been this past week, so this one is going to be mainly for record-keeping.