Hello, MilitiaWatch readers! Here you’ll find the monthly update for January 2023, the first of a new year for militia activity. This one’s another brief update, with some legal updates and a few key moments of mobilization that are worth knowing about.
Another short weekly update, covering some of the following:
- NFAC shooter arrested
- Bundy runs for governor
- Church hosts Q event in Virginia
- First J6 sentencing does not include jail time
Happy Memorial Day to those who have or whose family and friends have lost life and limb in US wars. Here’s another weekly update from MW, which includes the following:
- J6 arrestee says cops didn’t tell him not to storm the capitol
- National Guard leaves DC
- Bundy announces run for governor
- Grandmaster Jay and Kyle Rittenhouse have legal updates
This week’s update features some of the following:
- Boogaloo adherent arrested for trying to escalate violence at BLM protests
- Congress getting canceled over vague fears of a ‘militia threat’
- The Oath Keepers’ J6 “QRF”
- Gosar offers a public endorsement of fascism
Another weekly update with some changes and minor disruptions within the sphere of armed activism.
MilitiaWatch has been covering the Three Percent movement for nearly 4 years now. In that time, splinter, disintegration, and reintegration events have been plentiful as a field of highly competitive and extremely opinionated armed folks vie for influence and authority in outbursts that punctuate the seasons’ passing. A new shattering of the III% movement has led to new realignments amidst a season of great turmoil and action.